- Mon, Dec 13Grand HavenDuring the Season of Advent, you are invited to join Father Cramer in reading Looking East in Winter: Contemporary Thought and the Eastern Christian Tradition by former Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams. Then, join him for dinner and conversation! Sign up at http://sjegh.com/adventbook
- Sun, Dec 19Grand HavenThe Christmas Pageant is one of the most cherished traditions of our children's faith formation at Saint John's. This year's edition will be held on the evening of Sunday December 19th at 5:00pm. Children and Youth—and some extra help!—together will offer a night of arts and reflection.
- Wed, Dec 22Grand HavenBlue Christmas: A Liturgy for the Longest NightDescription:Near the end of Advent, on Wednesday, December 22, at 6:00pm, we'll continue the tradition we began last year, offering Blue Christmas: A Liturgy for the Longest Night. The holidays can always be a difficult time for some and this liturgy is a place to acknowledge that reality.
- Fri, Dec 24Grand HavenChristmas Eve WorshipJoin us on Christmas Eve as we celebrate the Eve of the Nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ. We have three opportunities for worship: in Spanish at 3pm, a family service at 5pm (choral prelude at 4:30pm and a midnight mass at 10:30pm (choral prelude at 10:15pm).
- Thu, Jan 06Grand HavenSolemn Epiphany EucharistAfter the Twelve Days of Christmas concludes, we gather on Thursday, January 6, at 6pm for a Solemn offering of Holy Eucharist (sung, with choir and incense) to celebrate the Feast of the Epiphany of our Lord, remembering the visit of the Magi from the East and God's love revealed to all nations.
- Sun, Jan 09Grand HavenWith vaccines now available to school-aged children, we look forward to kicking off kid's formation in earnest on the Feast of the Baptism of our Lord, Sunday, January 9. Join us for a Mustard Seed Sunday Eucharist, with the kids at the center of our worship, at 10am, followed by the kick off.
- Mon, Jan 17Grand HavenThis year on Martin Luther King, Jr., day, we will continue our traditional day of readings. From 9:00am until 7:00pm, our Nave will be open and we will be hosting a continuous reading from Dr. King’s sermons and letters. Please sign up online at http://sjegh.com/mlkreading